2.2
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security

DO NOT USE!I ordered a bulk order of RSIMs to resell in the UK, from a "well established and reputable seller" on DH Gate, the items i received turned out to be fake, as a result i got a lot of angry customers of who i sold onto, my fault for not testing goods.

However the problem came when trying to get my money back, i started the dispute process on DH Gate, on the 03/03/2015 @ 10:46am i received a message to say that my refund had been processed please allow 14 days to show on my card.

It is now the 28/04/2015 and nothing has appeared, i have been in contact with DH Gate over 53 (now 54) times via live chat only to be told a report will be raised or that my refund has now been processed.

If you do a scan of the web, you will fine Dh Gate never honours refunds or gives customers back their money.And you can do nothing because they are in China.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $390. TheRumBaron is overall dissatisfied with Dhgate and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dhgate.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Dhgate to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

I had the same problem ordering Foreo facial brushes. The serial numbers were all fake and have yet to receive a refund. This website should be shut down.