Glasgow, Scotland

DO NOT USE!I ordered a bulk order of RSIMs to resell in the UK, from a "well established and reputable seller" on DH Gate, the items i received turned out to be fake, as a result i got a lot of angry customers of who i sold onto, my fault for not testing goods.

However the problem came when trying to get my money back, i started the dispute process on DH Gate, on the 03/03/2015 @ 10:46am i received a message to say that my refund had been processed please allow 14 days to show on my card.

It is now the 28/04/2015 and nothing has appeared, i have been in contact with DH Gate over 53 (now 54) times via live chat only to be told a report will be raised or that my refund has now been processed.

If you do a scan of the web, you will fine Dh Gate never honours refunds or gives customers back their money.And you can do nothing because they are in China.

Review about: Refund Policy.

2.2
Privacy and Data Security
Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $390
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

I had the same problem ordering Foreo facial brushes. The serial numbers were all fake and have yet to receive a refund. This website should be shut down.