Verified Buyer

1.5

I ordered a fitness pole a few weeks ago and it’s still in processing.. It was said that it would be shipped out before 4/23/2020 but still no contact from the seller any idea what it is taking so long?

I also try to communicate with the seller but it says the store no longer exists. I tried contacting DHgate customer service but they were no help.

What should I do ? Do you need my order number ?

Product or Service Mentioned: Dhgate Profile.

Location: Arlington, Texas

Comments

Hi Auzuegbu12, We checked order 3197214507 and this is still being processed by the seller for shipment. This will be sent out on 2020-04-23 and the delivery would depend on the courier used to ship your order.

You can communicate with the seller for updates. Here's how you can contact the seller: 1) Click "My DHgate " on the upper right corner of the page. 2) Click "My Orders” at the left side of the page.

3) Find the order number. 4) Click the link “Message Seller” at the top of the order details If you are using a mobile phone, please go to your orders and click on the envelope icon to send a message.

DHgate Reviews