1.8

I ordered three name brand golf clubs from DHGate. I received one.

the packing slip was in Chinese which I do not read. The one I received was a "knock-off" and the quality was inferior. When I contacted DHGate, I was told I would need to deal with their supplier in China. Needless to say that the resolution was totally unsatisfactory.

I compared the serial number on the the DHGate item to those on some of the same name brand that I have previously bought. It is not the same font nor format. I also tried to resolve this through my credit card company.

I was not successful. I probably missed some "fine" print on their web site that had I read I certainly would not have done business with them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Golf Club.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Quality and service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 22.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi ObeisantCloudedLeopard, Please provide us your order number and login email address. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern. If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: customersupport@DHgate.com Regards, Riane Customer Service Center DHgate.com