Verified Reviewer

1.6

Machine came with a manual that was very badly written in English and did not properly explain settings in detail to use. We had a fat freeze machine before this one but settings were much different than our last one &;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; understanding it before use would have been very helpful.

Distributor was slow to respond and when we finally got instructions we still didn't get a good explanation of settings.

Machine is cheaply made. The handles click on but do not securely tightly and easily water can spill out, effecting the cryo head function & in keeping fat freeze cold to freeze fat. The electrical plug also falls out very easily which compromises any functions and quality. The cryo head got super hot during use which is worrisome to use on a client.

In addition, you cannot see how much fat is being sucked up so you need to trust the machine.

I don't trust this machine for the reasons mentioned.

The vacuum does not suck enough so that is also a problem. It's automatic and you cannot control the suction.

I asked how to return the machine and was told I needed to get a man to help me put handles in stronger LOL They told me if I returned it I would only get less than half my money back.

& still have not given me detailed info to return item.

I would not recommend! I wanted to resolve this before me writing a bad review but so far they are not interested in doing this.

DHgate Cons: Customer service sucks, Unresponsible sellers.

Comments

#1955639

Hi Laure W, Please provide us your order number and login email address. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern.

#1955669