I am an assiduous purchaser of dhgate, almost always I was satisfied of the negotiations but now last I bought an electronic product in the site and it came with defect. The product does not work and the seller does not want to reimburse me, this is total dishonesty.

I know it's not the fault of the site that dishonest vendors come in and sell their products but my suggestion is that dhgate will eliminate malicious vendors from the site to prevent the company's image from being tarnished.

Its that dhgate is a serious company that respects its consumers but should eliminate bad sellers. Its Okey!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Dhgate Marketplace.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

Nadya

Hi!

Please provide us your order number and login email address. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern.

If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: customersupport@DHgate.com

Regards,