Verified Reviewer

Resolved
4.0

Update by user Oct 26, 2020

Once I figured out the proper dispute process on an already completed order dhgate did refund me for this order that I had not received. Their process was actually fairly easy and it was resolved fairly quickly after I completed the proper dispute process. Only drawback was the process could not be done on the app it had to be done on an actual computer.

Original review posted by user Oct 18, 2020

For order number 324715**** it is showing that payment was released. I did not release this payment as I did not ever receive my items. I did not authorize this release.

User's recommendation: Payment was released after a particular time frame had gone by whether or not I received the items no time frame is listed so be wary and with the pandemic they're using time to delay so they get their money without sending any items.

DHgate Pros: Large selection and good price.

DHgate Cons: Fake tracking numbers.

Comments

#1938451

Hi ELISABETH R, Please provide us your order number and login email address. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern.

#1941812
@Nadya

Thank you your company took care of the matter and I did receive a refund. I will edit my review to reflect this.

DHgate Reviews