Kalibo, Aklan
1K views

How come my order has been sent to the wrong address and was sent to the other customer? The tracking number is RT375061219HK but just wondering why it was not delivered to the correct address?

As i tracked & traced my parcel online, the item/s was reroute & delivered to the wrong address. Whats wrong with you guys? Sellers & staffs are so negligence!

I hope this will be corrected and the parcel will be forwarded to the correct buyer as soon as possible. Here's my purchased order number: PO #: 258762590

Product or Service Mentioned: Dhgate Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

Latif

I have purchased 14 orders worth 1660 so far with 2 different sellers and 4 orders have been delivered to wrong address, I wonder how many more are going to be delivered to a wrong address, every time I try to reach customer service by chat it says customer service not available at this time no solution so far, I contact the seller about this and they don't provide much they only answer once by stating let me look into it and they do not answer after that, I'm never doing any business with this company again ever again.

My last three orders have been delivered to the wrong address. Even different states.

I used dhgate for two years no problem. Now each order is messed up.

My package was delivered to canton Ohio and I live in Long Beach and it’s not cool I need a response why was it delivered to canton Ohio when I’m in California #LY593729668CN is the tracking number

@Jorge

Same thing happened to me, did you get yours?

Did youReceive your package I’m in the same boat

Nadya

Hi rezah8palma_68,

We are sorry for the experience you had with your order. We tracked this and it is still en route to your country's delivery office. We suggest that you contact your local post office and give them your tracking number for them to help get the update of the delivery.

For any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,

Samantha

Customer Service Center DHgate.com

@Nadya

Same thing happened to me they sent my package to another address! Why?!

@Nadya

The exact same thing has happened to me. I got a message saying my parcel has been successfully delivered in France but I’m in the UK ?This is very Very annoying as I urgently need his parcel for the 24th of July. I ordered it 2 weeks in advance without thinking of risks like this @dhgate

Dhgate Reviews