Verified Reviewer

Hello,

I got an email from DHgate that my package was on its way;

" Hello isobel.jones,Yay! Your below order has been shipped out.

And you can also expect to get the first logistics update within next 7 days, in 'My Orders'.

Shipping Date: 2021.01.14

Order Number: #329340****

Track Number: LY62616****CN

Shipped to: 1120 N Westwood Ave Toledo Ohio US

Shipping Method: ePacket "

After looking at the tracking number this week (03/04/20) they said it was delivered on the 29th January, however, I have not received the package.

I spent $93.17 on my package and I would like to be reimbursed because I have no idea where the package is or a voucher for $93.17 to use on Dhgate. I never even got a confirmation email saying that my package had arrived.

It has been impossible to get the seller to reply back to my emails so hopefully I have more luck here!

Isobel

DHgate Cons: Seller lying about delivery, No solution for issues raised, Tracking, Not being able to talk to representative, Long time to ship your order and no communication.

Comments

#1989522

Hi Isobel J, Please provide us your order number and login email address. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern.

DHgate Reviews