Hi my name is Rohan I ordered a bike on June 2,2020 The estimated delivery date is 07,08,2020 and package is not delivered I tracked with tracking number LZ13242****CN map shows package still in China and store no longer exists I would like to know when will I receive my package if ever???

Product or Service Mentioned: Dhgate Shipping Service.

Comments

Hi Rohan, We checked your order is already in dispute. The seller is already notified regarding your complaint.

If you cannot reach an agreement with the seller after 5 days, you can request for DHgate mediation so our Resolution Center can assign an analyst to help you resolve the case. 1.Log in to your DHgate account 2.Click “My Dhgate” link found at the upper right side of the home page 3.Click “My Orders” 4.Find the order under “Dispute Orders” tab 5.Once you find the order, click “View Dispute Detail” or “Pending Seller’s Agreement” link 6.Please click “Escalate Dispute” button or “Request DHgate Mediation” to proceed.

DHgate Reviews