4.7

I really like DHgate, there are a lot of special things here which you can't find anywhere else, the design is pretty nice and comfortable, and everything is simple. The only thing they need to improve, is their support system.

I've made a payment from my bank account to DHgate, but unfortunately I mixed things up, and provided a wrong number at paying.

I thought contacting the support will solve my problem, and I'll get my money back, but most of the time they couldn't even speak proper english, and they didn't understand what I was saying, so I wasn't able to get my money back. Definitely gonna purchase here again, but I don't recommend messing up anything, 'cause the support system is very weak.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dhgate Customer Care.

Dhgate Pros: Simpleness, Design, Website overall.

Dhgate Cons: Customer service.

• Wholesale

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi user77600641,Thank you for your feedback! Please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: customer-support@DHgate.com if you have concerns so we can assist you further.Regards,RianeCustomer Service CenterDHgate.com