2.0

I've been a customer for approximately 4 days now on dhgate. I recently placed an order for a lakefront, but decided that i no longer wanted this product after dhgate demanded that I send them a picture of my credit card for some reason.

This occurred after they had already previously drafted $132.00 from my account. I just perceived this as a little strange is all. I later contacted the seller about cancellation, and seller agreed. In conjunction, I also messaged the safetycenter about my concerns.

Just want my refund. At this point, I wouldn't recommend this site to anyone.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Please provide us your order number and login email address. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern. If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: customersupport@DHgate.com Regards, Riane Customer Service Center DHgate.com