Dhgate - Out of $500.00 Dollars

Order NO:238148925

I order some fairings back in May after them sending me the wrong color and wrong size for my motorcycle the only I could get a refund was to pay 120 shipping back to them and that was over a month ago I still haven't got my refund back and they keep giving me the run around.I have sent several emails and no response and also they don't have a contact number to reach them anymore I guess they had too many complaints.

But I'm for sure going to let every media site on the internet know to be caution when order from the site. I wish I could post the emails and lack of communication to show you guys how serious I am.

So I will be posting this several times a day until I get tired and on each site as well.Since they want to steal my 500 dollars I’ll make sure people know how not to purchase from this site!!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Turnaround Time
Privacy and Data Security
Additional Fees

Reason of review:
sent wrong products and never got my money back
Preferred solution:
Full refund
Monetary loss:
Product or service
2007 Suzuki Gsxr 600 Fairings
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #886737 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Dhgate? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 22 #1188509 Cebu City, Cebu

Hi Jaydaman322!
We checked on your order and we see that the analyst has mentioned that the package you sent back was sent back to you. Since you are not satisfied with the resolution, you can make an appeal on the dispute.
DHgate’s Resolution Center will enforce its policies according to the general principles stated. If a Merchant (Seller) or Customer (Buyer) has any disagreements on the decisions made by the Resolution Center, an appeal may be made by sending an email to evidence@dhgate.com
In such cases, DHgate will make note of the appeal and provide a result within 10 business days. If the person making the appeal is required to cooperate in providing appeal materials during proceedings, they should cooperate within 5 days. Otherwise, DHgate will deem the person making the appeal as giving up their right to appeal.

0 0 Reply

Jul 22 #1188402

Hi Jaydaman322!
We understand the importance in getting your refund since you have returned the item to your seller. We have checked here and your analyst made a decision that you will pay for the return shipping cost as you have provided an invalid evidence. Valid evidences are needed in order for us to successfully mediate on the issue and give you a favorable solution.
According to the dispute update, the case was closed as the returned item was sent back to you by the courier you have used. For this case we would encourage you to send an email to your analyst through this email address:njdispute9@dhgate.com and provide the return shipping label indicating the return shipping address you have entered when you returned the item. That way you can appeal on this issue for your analyst to review this case.
For your future reference,please provide the valid evidence that will support your case so that we can give you a favorable solution. You can check this link what kind of evidence you can provide best: http://help.dhgate.com/help/buyerhelpen.php?artid=BD4E28A5B7AEEB64E04010AC0B647863&catid=3303#help_php-searchmiddel-3

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.