4.9

Since one other Chinese site shut down some products, I shifted to DHgate for football jerseys. The price was similar, although DHgate offered coupons and discounts.

Shipping was fast, received product in 2weeks. Sellers don't have real photos in their listings but messaging them will get you the real pictures.

I would advice buyers to check the rating of sellers, If you buy from reputed sellers you won't have any problems. What I like: Cheap products Wide range of products Fast Shipping What I didn't like: Product titles are sometimes confusing Stock photos in description (Sellers do send pictures promptly when messaged) All in all a good experience, have already placed another order.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dhgate Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Dhgate Pros: Product quality, Buyer-seller communication, Fast shipping, Customer care.

Dhgate Cons: Cant delete card info.

Comments

Dhgate2014
#1319037

Hi adid95!

We are glad that you received your orders on time and as described.

Here is the good news, we have created DHgate Customer Service Facebook page to serve your better. For more inquiries please do not hesitate to contact us thru https://www.facebook.com/DHgateSupport/ and we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,