Collegeville, Pennsylvania
2.6

This company is a wholesale China based company which offers low cost replica and other items. I ordered a Michele watch,the seller answered my questions the second day after the purchase, paid in full with a debit.

He proceeded to tell me he was out of stock of the watch. He created a fake tracking number, DHgate system showed it was being shipped. The end result of this process was a nightmare because you can't get a refund or even track any item for several days after the purchase. You have to open a dispute/refund after 8 business days,then click on DHgate mediation option under dispute refund category.

The DHgate system will get back to you however your not even sure if you'll ever get a refund. I complained to my Bank Wells Fargo, they said I would have to wait 15 days to see if the item gets delivered to me to set up a claim with them for a refund. I finally received a full refund after I blogged negative messages and kept sending messages to their customer service.

I wouldn't run the risk of ordering anything from this company as there is really no guarentees you will get the item you ordered or a refund. If you read the reviews on this company it is very risky to order anything and the chat people are all Asian don't really help you, will just tell you the same information you can read for yourself about the order.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Dhgate Cons: I did not like, False tracking number, Being lied to, Customer service, No refund.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hello ktornese,

We do understand the trouble you have gone through your order and rest assured that we will be here to help you. Upon checking the order that you were referring to, we can see that it was already canceled and your full refund was already completed on our system last 2015-02-09 17:47.

Since you paid through credit card, normally the refund will reflect in your account within 10-15 (15-25 for AMEX) business days from the date the refund was completed.

This can take sooner or later depending on your bank’s refund process.

Please contact your card issuing bank to check in their reversal system whether there is a refund record from China in USD.

If not, please request your card issuing bank to contact (VISA/AMEX/MASTERCARD) to check the record. Rest assured, you will receive that refund since it has already been processed on our end.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Regards, Riane Customer Service Center DHgate.com

@Dhgate2014

Apparently you don't know that i did get the refund after several chats, blogs and complaining to your company. It's appalling that this size of a company has the nerve to hold on to my money as long as they did expecting me to complain as much as I had to to get a full refund almost 10days later.

Your company may do very well scamming or selling whatever it is that you are selling on a larger scale but i can't see people using your company when you do what you did to me. The seller was clearly a scam artist or a really poor business person however I the customer had to pay for his incompetence.

I buy and sell on Ebay and have never had these type of experiences in two years like i did in 2 weeks with your company.I wouldn't go near this company ever again,it's clear this company doesn't really care about their customers when you do what you do to them and let sellers compose fake tracking numbers to try to get orders filled and they don't have the inventory. He then kept selling the watch on his post for several days until I complained about that.

Dhgate Reviews