2.8

My glass item arrived with broken chunks of glass in it, also wasn't as described. The item is also not holding water as it should.

The "nail" is aluminum instead of Titanium as stated. I tried to solve the issue with the seller, he blamed me and accused me of being unhonest. I then went to the company, dhgate, and filed a dispute. They said they couldn't help me unless I went to the English site.

Ummm..... there is only ONE SITE!!!! WTF?! I am also currently waiting on 2 more orders (i was dumb and placed 4 at the same time), and they have yet to arrive.

Now, I'm gonna be out like 60 bucks instead of 30.... DONT ORDER FROM THEM!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Glass.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Dhgate Pros: 1st order was awesome, Prices.

Dhgate Cons: Receiving broken items, Dealing with the seller, Dispute process with dhgate.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi tpederson11,

We are sorry to hear that the item is not as described and it's damaged. Please provide the order number pertaining to this issue so that we can check the order details and see how we can resolve this.

Please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link if you have any questions: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,