Hi there,

I placed an order for 2 Fiido M1 bikes, order number PO#:333420****.

The seller does not have the stock , he keeps asking me to accept other goods instead.

The items are marked as shipped on the DHGate site , however the seller has told me that the items have not shipped as he does not have the items in stock.

I have requested a refund multiple times but the seller refuses to issue me a refund.

You can check all correspondence between the seller and myself on the DHGate message site.

Can you please refund my account with a full refund.

Thanks Hugh

Location: Dublin, Leinster

Comments

#2022393

Hello PissedConsumer260**** of Dublin, Ireland, We understand that you want your refund. Can we have the order number so that we can check and see what we can do to help you since the order number you provided is not showing all the digits. Please send an email to customer-support@***.com or contact our live chat; https://www.dhgate.com/help/helpcenter.html?dspm=pcen.hp.customerservice.custom.64tAi3V2tXOM487ckWyl&resource_id=#hp1806_helptop-contactUs

#2022343

Hello PissedConsumer260****, Unfortunately the part of your order number is hidden (333420****), please provide to us the complete information to check on the status.

DHgate Reviews