2.0

i have paid my order through absa bank transfer but my payment was not located and my orders has been cancelled all i want to know how will i get my goods i don't want a refund all i want is my beautiful dresses that i ordered. i have paid on th 3rd of August 2017 payment reference 107600134329 for 261048311,261048312 and 261048313 payment from First National Bank acc {{Redacted}} branch: Rundu Namibia amount R2524.88 acc holdrs name Ndamonongenda Thomas payment made to Global Collect South Africa Beneficiary Code ABSA Bank Swift Code ABSAZAJJ Bank Acc {{Redacted}} Bank Address Sandton Payment Reference 107600134329

Product or Service Mentioned: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Dhgate Pros: I like.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi hilya1501096548305!

We checked it here that the orders were canceled because the payment was not confirmed because you may not have written the order numbers during your payment. So your payment was received but it was confirmed on your DHpay account. The funds are already available for use and you can now place a new order and pay for it using DHpay as your payment method.

If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: customer-support@DHgate.com

Regards,