5.0

I contacted customer services about my package not being received after two and a half months. The guarantee from the store was one month.

They told me they would work to get my money refunded. The customer service was very quick in their response. They responded to my messages within the same day. They gave me step by step directions with what I needed to do on my end to get my money back and with what would happen after I did so.

They started the process of getting my refund from the store and I was very happy.

It so happens a few days later the item was in my mailbox so I canceled the refund. But they worked hard for what was best for me.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dhgate Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Dhgate Pros: Perfect service.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi,

We are glad to hear that the issue was already resolved. Let us know if you have any concerns about your orders so that we can immediately assist you in resolving any issue.

Please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link if you have any questions: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,