On April 2, 2017; we ordered a dress for my grandaughter's Senior Prom. A few weeks later, we receive notification the dress was shipped on April 27th via DHL.

Our excitement was short lived. When you tried to track the status of the package, we found out the Tracking information was incorrect. We contacted DH Gates numerous times. They only information you could count on was " They were so sorry and they would look into it".

We contacted DHL directly and there was no record of anything being shipped on the date of 4/27/2017 coming to our postal code. We never received another notice. We never received a corrected Tracking Number. Each day, I would be contacting DH GATES, often falling asleep waiting for my time to come upAs a consumer DH Gates wanted you to not only open a dispute but they also wanted the consumer to contact the Seller.

We contacted the Seller and NEVER RECEIVED a RESPONSE. There is nothing positive that I have to say about DH Gates and I will warn everyone I know about my experience with DH Gates. Now here we are simply days before the prom scrambling for a dress for the Senior Prom. DH Gates has an extremely poor system in place for communication.

I regret I ever ordered any merchandise from DH GATES.

This was supposed to be such a special time for my granddaughter. DH Gates

Product or Service Mentioned: Dhgate Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

• Order Never Received

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi,

We understand how upsetting this is since the item was not delivered. Please provide the order number so that we can check the order details and see how we can assist you in resolving the issue.

We are not tolerating sellers who are not fulfilling the transaction.

Please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link if you have any questions: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,

Sil

Customer Service Center DHgate.com

Dhgate2014

Hi there!

Please send us your order number so that we can check the details and provide further assistance.

For any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,