2.3

Ordered a wedding dress from "modeldress" on April 13, 2017 Close to the delivery deadline I received a fake shipping confirmation. Upon many messages, I was told that it was not sent yet, but it would be.

10 days later, I was sent a dress by the seller with the wrong measurements, bad workmanship and bad overall quality. The seller agreed for the dress to be returned and insisted that in exchange for a good review, they would refund me the money I paid. I did not change my review, sent the dress back, which was received on June 14th and been promised ever since to receive a refund, which did not happen yet (30 days later).

The seller closed the sale without giving me an opportunity to ask for a dispute or refund. Very, very shady.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wedding Dress.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Dhgate Cons: Being scammed by seller, Owed money, Seller did not complie with my refund, Lack of communication, Waiting.

• Dhgate Dispute
  • Dhgate Scam
  • Modeldress

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hello!

Please provide us your order number and login email address. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern.

If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: customersupport@DHgate.com

Regards,