Verified Reviewer

I have an order that is still in transit that somehow showed up in my ready to review orders today. I did not accept the order and have no idea why this happened.

Customer service is impossible to get in touch with since payment has been released theres no option to open a case. This is super sketchy I havent had it happen before but if its not fixed itll be my last order on this already shady af app.

User's recommendation: Don’t buy anything from here.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

#1916962

Hi Jennifer, We have confirmed here that it has been delivered to a different address in NEWMAN, CA. For this case, we strongly suggest that you will contact the seller to report this issue and negotiate on a resolution.

#1917000
@Nadya

What does that even mean? I have contacted the seller they don’t reply to me and they can’t refund me because someone else accepted it. So what are YOU going to do to fix this since I didn’t accept an order I never received and you just confirmed it.

#1917002
@Nadya

By someone else accepting my package it left me no avenue to negotiate a resolution as you well know the seller does not have to do anything and they get to just steal my money.

#1917007
@Nadya

You released my payment to the seller without my approval then tell me I have to contact the seller to figure it out? How does that make sense?

#1918860
@Nadya

I’ve contacted seller and opened a dispute and nothing happens. Why bother answering if you aren’t going to actually help?

DHgate Reviews