2.2

Bought a watch which ended up being faulty, the seller was wristwatch 111. They stopped communicating. DH Gate has also stopped communicating and left me hanging.

Product or Service Mentioned: Watch.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi gandertonp, We checked that you completed the order and released the payment to the seller. There were no disputes opened for your complaint within 30 days.

We would like to set a proper expectations that this is already beyond our after-sale policy. We suggest that you send a message to the seller and negotiate on a resolution. If they agree on a refund, please ask him to leave a message for you saying 'I agree to refund you *** Once the seller agrees, send us a screenshot then you can contact us again and we will arrange the refund for you.

If they don’t agree to refund, we cannot operate for you too. If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: customer-support@DHgate.com Regards, Riane Customer Service Center DHgate.com

@Dhgate2014

If you look at the emails that I have sent to the customer which I have already taken a screen shot of and sent to you then you will see that I have already done everything that you suggested, the seller just does not respond. This is a faulty product that I tried to wear several times, sometimes it would stop within 5 minutes sometimes it would stop after 2 days of wearing it, I always made sure it was wound.

The product arrived on 7-2-18 and I started communicating with the seller on 8-2-18 . The seller stopped responding and so did DHGate.

Dhgate Reviews