Pensacola, FL, USA

seller agreed to full refund of $49.34 on january 27,2017.i havent received the refund as of yet and chinese new year is over with.i talked to 2 customer service reps,Mae and Jetter and they check and say we see you havent been refunded let us check.i have ticket id 1702065897eb7ddbb45 and they say 24-48 hours for return and you will get a email,its been 48 hours today and i havent received a email or my refund.tired of customer service lieing and dhgate not doing nothing.these sellers just add a false tracking number or send feet cards instead of items and i been shopping on here for 6 years and done at least 8 return and refund or after sales disputes in the last 4 months.im going back to ioffer or aliexpress,tired of this ***

Related: Dhgate - Crooked Chinese

Review about: Dhgate Online Order 335485114.

I liked: Ease of the website to see products and order.

I didn't like: Customer service.

2.7
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time
Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Dhgate Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $49
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi eldric2016,

We understand the importance in getting your refund.We checked this order and a refund for the amount of $49.34 was already completed on our end on 2017-02-09 17:31 and the money was returned in the same card account you used to pay for the order.

It normally takes 10-15 working days for the refund to reflect in your account depending on the refund process of your bank.

It can take sooner than the time frame or later depending on your bank's refund process.

Please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link if you have any questions: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,