5.0

The summer boots arrived fast, they are as described and pictured, they are simply perfect and I love them!! The material is suede, the perforations are very accurate, the sizing is true, hidden heel gives u a secret lift than no one actually notices because it is well masqed and hidden.

There is a tie bow at the back which gives it a special charm and sways while you walk. I like to wear them on long summer dresses to achieve a western look, but the work with jeans or tights just as well. So.

if you are a boot lover and would like a pair to wear in the summer as well, I recommend these, because they are comfortable on bare foot and not hot to wear at all. Happy shopping, everyone!

Product or Service Mentioned: Boots.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Dhgate Cons: Some orders were delivered a scam.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi dragonfly.croatia!

Thank you for your purchase. We are delighted that you are happy and satisfied with the products you ordered from Dhgate.com.

We are looking forward in doing more business with you!

Regards,