Ormond Beach, Florida

Is it your Chinese way to respond customer's complaint ????

This is an extremely rude trying to crush someones computer.

For acting like that your whole business deserves to be completely shut down.

Asking you one more time to respond my complaint on this forum, do not sent me any hidden messages any more, because I will not click on them.

I have got nothing to hide, you rude people do !!!

For over a year I have been trying to get my money back and you crooked people are having a good time playing a game, really wish your days would be counted.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dhgate Customer Care.

Comments

Dhgate2014

We understand your side on this issue. We have checked the details of this order and the item was a pair of shoes. You have filed a dispute for this order and requested for mediation since you claimed that the shoes were too big and you returned the item for a replacement. You have also mentioned to your analyst that the return tracking number for the item that you have returned was the same tracking number that the seller got when they shipped the item. The data on the tracking site does not show that the return tracking number you gave which was the same tracking number your seller uploaded in the system when this item was shipped was delivered in China, this was the reason why your payment was released to the seller and your dispute was closed.

This order was already closed since 2015-07-09 08:10 and is already out of the Scopes of our Aftersale Service. What you can do is to get in touch with your seller using your messaging system and reach an agreement for refund. Please ask your seller to leave you a message stating "I agree to give you a refund of *** and you can contact us back for us to facilitate it.

Here's how you can contact your seller:

1)Click "My DHgate" on the upper part of the DHgate homepage.

2)Click "My Orders" on the left side of the page.

3)Search your order number. 4)Click on "Message Seller" on top of the order details. For your future reference, please provide proof that you have successfully returned the item to the seller including the shipping label indicating the seller's return shipping address to support your claim that you have really returned the item and for your dispute not to be released. Sil DHgate

Dhgate Reviews