Ormond Beach, Florida

I am still fighting for my money back.

More than a year ago I returned a pair of shoes (too big) to your arrogant and rude seller yiwuglobal.

How dare you a bunch of thieves and snakes telling me that I was unable to follow the dispute and returned item without a decision for my case.

I put a short message to the seller inside the box explaining that the shoes are too big and you a bunch of snakes are telling me that I returned item without a decision ???

I am not going to quit fighting for my money back and you a bunch of disgusting snakes know that I am right.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dhgate Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

Dhgate2014
#1201940

Hi THEBAZILE!

We do understand how upsetting this must be for you. We checked it here that your case was closed because you were not able to follow the dispute process. You returned the item without the decision for your case.

We suggest that you send a message to the seller and negotiate on a resolution. If they agree on a refund, please ask him to leave a message for you saying 'I agree to refund you *** and then you can contact us again and we will arrange the refund for you. If they don’t agree to refund you we cannot operate for you too.

Or send email to: customer-support@DHgate.com

Regards, Riane Customer Service Center DHgate.com

Dhgate2014
#1201786

We have checked the order details and the return tracking number you provided was the same tracking number your seller issued when they shipped the item, this was the reason your dispute was released. When you post a parcel to China,you will be provided by a different tracking number by your post office,one that is not the same as the tracking number you got when the order was shipped. This order was already closed since 2015-07-09, the best thing that you can do is to get in touch with your seller and request for a refund. You can ask them to send you this message "I agree to give you a refund of *** once the seller indicates this you can contact us back and we will arrange the refund for you.

We appreciate your trust in DHgate.com, and we will do our best to give you the utmost service you deserve. If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,