I accidently left him positive feedback, but his page led one to believe that there were 15 sets of three items per set in each order. Actually, he sent 5 sets of three items, totaling 15 in all.

Nowhere on the page was this explained. I was conned into paying the full price, for only a third as many items as I wanted. The seller is godeferey. Avoid him at all costs, as he is a scammer.

I wish I had been more careful and not left the feedback that I intended for someone else.

I do no want someone else to fall for his lies. Other than this seller and a few cheaply made products that I have received, I am satisfied with DHGate.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dhgate Godefery Profile.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi there!

We are sorry for the experience you had with your order. At the same time, we always encourage our buyers to communicate with the seller before placing an order.

That way, you can clarify any details of the item with the seller.

When you find the product you're interested in, you can contact the seller through "MESSAGE" tab under the seller's name. To go to the seller's store, click on the name of the seller at the upper right side of the item page under the Seller's Information Section or click on the seller's name below the item description.

For any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,