Sunnyvale, California

Hello!I want to share with you a beautiful experience on DHgate, probably one of the most beautiful experiences for me!

A month and a half ago, I have bought a nice ring for my girlfriend birthday from Sl_mall (http://www.dhgate.com/store/20281514). The seller was very communicative, offered quality services and informations and assured me that the ring will arive in time. The biggest surprise was in the moment when I opened the packet (PS: The packet arrived perfectly in time!)... The ring is perfect, A+++ quality ring, I love it!

The seller sent also a gift, a nice pair of earings, the same brand as rhe ring. My wife was so happy when shee seen them...as happy as me when as received them!

As reward for the seller, I left him positive 5 stars feedback, made some profesional phottos that I will share with you, and this review here.Thank you so much, Sl_mall, thank you so much DHgate!

Review about: Ring.

4.1
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ring
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi user31420594,

Thank you for your purchase.We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with the item!

We are pleasantly inviting you to join our MONTHLY GIVEAWAY!!DHgate website has the top manufacturing sellers for spinners and other products: https://goo.gl/N3d6wO

Please check and drop by our Facebook page for more details on how you can win fabulous items and for more updates: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010307042303

Thanks!