Very dissapointed. I purchased these as a gift from WXH111.

These are OBVIOUSLY fake. I dont even wear Jordans and I could tell. The emblem was too big on shoe, the stitching is coming loose, the color of the stitching is TEAL, they arrived in a plastic bag that was not protected so the shoes were damaged, and to top it off it looked like the emblem had a big butt. The shoes did not come with a letter of authenticity or box.

I am definitely requesting my money back and looking for a different vender. Very sad birthday boy.

I am submitting a request for a refund. I would recommend not purchasing from this vendor WXH111 EVER EVER EVER AGAIN!

Product or Service Mentioned: Shoes.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Dhgate Cons: Vender wxh111, Not sending correct quantity, Being ripped off.

• bad service
  • Poor Quality Item

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi,

We are sorry to hear that the quality of the item was not good. Please provide the order number so that we can check the order details and see how we can resolve this issue.

Please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link if you have any questions: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,