Same boat here. Have been playing lie tag with seller for approx 10 days.

Been told dress was shipped 3 times, finally they said - not shipped. And they had to put in a "fake" shipping date.. What????? Was promised yesterday (03/15/16); I would have shipping # today and don't worry.

Well, still no shipping # (03/16/17). Tried Customer Service with DHgate; they refer you back to the seller. NO HELP - here. I only pray that if the dress comes before the wedding; it will be in good shape.

If not, we will have to buy a dress from a wedding store. My trust is all gone for this. How can we not worry. ???????

At this point, what is a consumer to do?

Order NO:250388914 still says shipped but no shipping # actually. .........

Product or Service Mentioned: Dhgate Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: I want the dress as described / shown and I want it soon. Seller needs to step up and deliver..

Dhgate Cons: You do not really want to know.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi gcn1993,

We understand the importance in getting a resolution on this issue. We have tracked your order and indeed, there was no shipping information in the tracking site.

For this case, we suggest that you file a dispute so that we can assist you in getting a resolution.

Please contact our Customer Service so that we can assist you further in doing this. Do not hesitate to contact us through the following link if you have any questions: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,