Verified Reviewer

2.2

Update by user Jun 13, 2021

I heard back they wanted me to send the shipping label I guess for the weight of the package .. but I threw that away a long rine ago I sent them pictures of my order and explained I ordered 3 pair of shoes and only received 2 pair ..

that's was a month ago so in other words nothing was done .. and there's no way to contact them you can't call or reopen a dispute

Original review posted by user May 14, 2021

I did hear back I sent picture waiting to hear back please if you can respond back within 3 to 4 days and I can tell you if I heard back

User's recommendation: If you order and they forget anything you must do a dispute and never cancel the dispute they will say anything so they don't get a poor rating and if you cancel a dispute you can't open another one and always ask questions about size.

Comments

#2013445

My order# 330979**** .. I made a previous order of 2 pairs of shoes they came with no problem .. and I thought they was a good company so my next order was 3 pairs of shoes but when I only received 2 pair I was disappointed but will to give them a chance and as usual disappointment

#2013353

Hi Ken, Please provide us your order number and login email address. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern.

DHgate Reviews