Verified Reviewer

Update by user May 12, 2021

Finally l received my order after waiting for 4 weeks, and was very happy with my items . My problem was not been able to get any feedback as l couldn’t trace my order.

It was my first time ordering from this company. Would definitely order again.

Original review posted by user Apr 12, 2021

Dear sir / Madam, l placed an order with DHgate on 1st April. I got 2 handbags item 331702**** and item 331702**** .

I then got an email to say the items are on the way, and I could tract the items to see were they are. When l tried to track the items they dont show up. I left several comments to DHgate and got l reply wanting my email and the order numbers which are the above but have not heard anymore.

My email address is elenisavmichael@***.com. Feeling very upset.

User's recommendation: At the moment l would not recommend anyone.

Location: Tottenham, England

Comments

#2002774

Hi Helen M, Please provide us your order number and login email address. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern.

#2002823
@Nadya

My order numbers are as follows : 331702**** And 331702****. IMy email is.

elenisavmichael@***.com. I hope you are going to find out what has happened to my order, and not ask me for the same details again as this is the 4 th time you are asking me the same questions and giving me no fed back.

DHgate Reviews