1.5K views
3.4

I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company - knockoffs. Knock off air Jordans and 3 other types of shoe.

I gotta say I am very pleased with the quality. I know they are fakes but people really dont notice. Only 2 things, the customer service for this company was terrible and they always tried to make things seem like they were OK when actually i was frustrated as *** trying to figure out what was going on. The 1st tracking # i received was fake but was quickly issued another #. it took 3 days to issue me another #.

would i shop at dhgate again? probably. really it depends what youre shopping for. and watch the sellers feedback!

i am planning on ordering some ray bans from the site soon. if i have any problems you will be sure to see it here!

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: Shoe quality, Arrival time.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Only losers trying to prove something buy counterfeit.

Beverly Hills, California, United States #897850

So you are buying counterfeit items and complaining?!!?"They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company - knockoffs.

Knock off air Jordans and 3 other types of shoe" So you expected fake shoes, got fake shoes and are complaining? Those shoes were no more than $50 maybe $70 WITH shipping. Big whoop, you bought 4 pairs at one time because the price was low, you have obviously previously bought or done your research on replica "rep" shoes. You knew what you were getting into.

You can buy fake things and expect them to hold up/ look like/ fool people as if they were real. Get a grip. Shop @ nike.com next time and get the real deal. If you don't you put yourself in that position.

You knew what you were getting into so I dont' get the issue. You weren't bamboozled, You signed up for it. lol@bought 4 pair of jordans...

most people get em 1 or 2 at a time, and hold out for new releases, but you woudlnt' know anything about that.You buy 4 @ $50 a piece..LMAO..

Hi kevinpettusiii!Thank you for getting in touch.

Please send us a direct message with your contact information so we can assist you further.You can contact us directly through live chat for instant assistance, http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do