Turnaround Time

I placed an order with DHGATE and never relieved my order, whats more the seller tried to get an additional 249.00 through western union, here is the email to prove it. Thanks for your kindly Order my friend, about your order , we have processed Cooling Vacuum Fat Freeze Cellulite Removal Body Shape Slimming Machine Spa for you and about to send it out, sorry but just want to inform you we can only send it by via DHL to USA now (because customs issue), and you need to pay extra 249usd shipping cost for the machine, sorry for this, but we will add many accessories(10x 22Pcs Cold lipolysis Antifreeze Membranes For Weight Loss Cold Treatment Salon) gift to you, and you can receive the machine with gifts in 5 days after payment is made,also there is another way to sort it out, if you can pay 590USD, we can send 2x Cooling Vacuum Fat Freeze Cellulite Removal Body Shape Slimming Machine Spa to you by via DHL shipping, in this way you never need to pay any shipping cost, both are ok,you can choose, and you need to pay the fee to our westernunion account: First name: Xiao mei last name: Fang address: NO 556 ren min road, zhengzhou China post code:450000 you can make payment on www.westernunion.com or pay cash at westernunion agency , once you finish payment and send MTCN to us, we can send machine with gifts out to you in 3 hours and send DHL bill to you, so you can receive the machine in 5 days, thanks Regards Ling

Review about: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: I never recieved a tracking number or my item.

I didn't like: Having no phone number to call customer service.

Comments

Having the same Problem no tracking number this time they just took my money!!!

I have also placed a order did not get a tracking number as well .. Really need to no what is happening also my second order arrived but I cancelled and still got charged..

I placed an order but I was given a wrong track id which shows that the item has been delivered of which to another country not the one in my address

Omg thanks for the review I was about to send the moneyI asked for the company name and I can’t find it in google so I got scared themI look for the address and this is what I foundThanks :)

Dhgate2014

Please provide us your order number and login email address. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern.

If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: customersupport@DHgate.com

Regards,

Riane

Customer Service Center

DHgate.com

to Dhgate2014 #1462731

I also placed an order for a watch that I thought I wouldve got in 2 weeks. I also didn't get a tracking number and the email I used somehow has been deleted. So is there anything that can be done about it?