1.6

I bought some beauty membrane, and the minimum nr for the items was 50. I bought them but the customer service send them back because the max nr for this item in my country (Italy) is 4.

The seller didn't offer a full refund but only a partial one, so I asked help to DH GATE and they told me I could have my full refund at the only condition I would pay part of the expenses the seller had to have back the items from Italy. In change of it DHGATE would give me a 25€ coupon. I did pay my part of expenses at the seller, but I never had my money back, nor the coupon. This is what I paid for the 50 items I never had: Order Number: 334333730 Order Amount: US $114.50 Ship Via: DHL Payment Status: This order was paid.

And this is my part I gave back to the seller for expenses: Your payment has been made! Order No. : 336482708 You have paid : EUR 24.09 This was the deal I made with DHGATE: DHgate A fidelioedelacroix@yahoo.it 27/12/16 alle 9:50 Dear fidelioedelacroix1446598274217, This is Molly from DHgate Resolution Center, thank you for bringing this to our attention. For your order 334333730, I can certainly understand how concerning it would be for you having not receive the parcel.

We tracked it and found it returned to shipper because your local policy. On behalf of DHgate, I sincerely apologize for the negative experience you have recently encountered, and we have operated fully refund you firstly. Based on the communication, you stated that because of your national rules, only 4 packs are allowed for the personal use, and you have bought 50pieces in all, thus you and seller need to be responsible for the return shipping fee together. Considering this issue, we would like you to return partial refund $22 to seller, and we will aply a $25 coupon for you which you could use is your future purchases, hope you could understand.

Looking forward to your reply, Sincerely, Molly I never had my refund and the card which I used for the items now is expired so I need to give the new number for the refund but nobody answer back to me. I hope someone would help me.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dhgate Customer Care.

Reason of review: No refund.

Dhgate Cons: Customer service no help.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi fidelioedelacroix1446598274217,

We have checked this order 334333730 and the refund for the amount of $114.5 was already completed on our system since 2016-12-25 06:14 and the money was returned on the same card account that you've used. Since your card had expired, we suggest that you contact your bank and ask them to transfer the refund on your new card, it is your bank who has the option to do this.

Please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link if you have any questions: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,