Jersey is missing patch on left sleeve. I like the jersey but the seller shows picture with the patch on left sleeve, And when i received jersey it does not have patch on left sleeve, Very disappointed cause i was going to usae for when i attend the game in a week.

I am nmot sure if this is the fault of the seemstress, and although the jersey is well made it is not complete without the left patch All mitchell and ness jersey show patch on left sleeve of this 1973 throwback jersey. I would send the jersey back but it will cost me more to ship back than what i pay for jersey, If seller would send me patch to resolve mistake i would sew on jersey miself to complete it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Baseball Jersey.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: patch for left sleeve sent to me.

Comments

Dhgate2014

"Hi!

Please provide us your order number. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern.

If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1

Or send email to: customer-support@DHgate.com

Regards,

Riane Customer Service Center DHgate.com "

Dhgate Reviews