3.4

They did finally just tell me they wed send a new one bt it took over 2 months maybe 3 and the start of our convocation was very unprofessional they could have help me as soon as the shipping expected time arrival was up instead they push it off and push it off like it was nothing it was a lot of extaness and bull *** I had to go through and deal with I personally feel that I should get what I ordered and my money back because I basically had to track it down way more than just A few times it's like I had to become a detective to find it over and over and over

Product or Service Mentioned: Dhgate Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi,

We understand the importance in getting a resolution on this issue. Please send us the order number so that we can check the order details and for us to see how we can assist you in getting a resolution.

Please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link if you have any questions: http://dg.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do#pu1403-helptop-contactUs or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,