I ordered from this company and was told I would receive an email to confer the transfer of funds and information on the order. To date I have received nothing but funds were transfered from my account.

I would appreciate an email to sallygutterman@gmail.com letting me know that the order was received along with the funds that were transferred from my account. I would also like to know the expected delivery date of the purchase. This company seems to have satisfied customers and I would like to be one of those customers.

Again please respond to my email at the above address with information on my order. Thank you Sally Gutterman

Product or Service Mentioned: Dhgate Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi,

Please send us your order number so that we can check the order details and assist you further. We can send you an email once we have the order number.

Please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link if you have any questions: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,