Verified Buyer

Order no: 328707****Hi I ordered 10 octopus plushies in Nov or Dec I guess it's been 2 months and about to be 3 months now. The order was supposed to be delivered within 10 days as written when paying for the order.

Seller used some cheap shipping service he didn't give me tracking number for first 2 weeks and when he gave me it wasn't working properly.

In short it's almost 3 months and I am still waiting for my package.. I am not getting my refund and none of you is helping me or responding me on time. Even the seller is not giving me any proper answer it's like he knows he SCAMMED me. And tbh I found out that DHGate customer service is so pathetic you can't even connect to an agent easily.

It was my first time buying from this site otherwise I buy from Ali Baba but my experience is really disappointing.

Anything like this never happened when I buy stuff from Ali Baba it's always on time. And you guys are seriously making joke out of your customer 10 days delivery is taking forever to be delivered.

User's recommendation: Never risk your money and business buying it from the sellers on this site if anything happens DHgate won't help you they have got a pathetic customer service. My case is in dispute from past 2 months and still no results and no reply from them.

Comments