I ordered one pair of earrings but till date didn't received it my order number is 326762****. I m from India (91-9625****90).I am seriously tired of your unpleasing service..I found risk to spend my money on importing any product from your website..I ordered my product on 3rd November since then there is no response incurred by your website...Please let me know if you are sending my product till 6 February or not ..If you can't send product then kindly give my money back...If you had proven my trust then I would take any decision for further deals with you..So kindly put your early concern regarding my product delayed delivery...early concerns would be appreciated...I am seriously tried of your unpleasing service..I found risk to spend my money on importing any product from your website..I ordered my product on 3rd November since then there is no response incurred by your website...Please let me know if you are sending my product till 6 February or not ..If you can't send product then kindly give my money back...If you had proven my trust then I would take any decision for further deals with you..So kindly put your early concern regarding my product delayed delivery...early concerns would be appreciated...

User's recommendation: Avoid shopping from that dhgate because you may suffer losses...

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

#2006095

Hi Sneh M, Please provide us your order number and login email address. That way, we can check the status of your account and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern.

DHgate Reviews