Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

I ordered a fashionable groom wedding Tuxedo from Dhgate.I did my payment and I received an email thanking me for ordering and I got my order number. 327002**** as a guest.

Later there was no communication from the company or seller. I opened an account and put my details to see the status of my order. But it shows nothing. No response.

That's a terrible experience.

I tried to apply for a refund but I couldn't because of the process and I couldn't talk to the customer service. I called the number I got on google but that was of different company.

DHgate Pros: I want my money back.

DHgate Cons: Seller did not answer questions.

Comments

#1958909

Hello Digna! Please provide us your order number and login email address. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern.

#1958917
@Nadya

Order no is 327002**** scpradhan18@***.com

#1960565
@Nadya

I gave you my order number and email address and I still see nothing happening from the company. I want my money back.

I need my refund.

I really can't imagine how risky it is to order stuff from Dhgate. It's my hard earned money and I need it back.

#1958734

Hi Digna, Please contact us through our customer service and provide your order number here so we can assist you further: https://goo.gl/6NzJyv

DHgate Reviews