4.3

I met DHGATE 1 month ago and I bought 3 times since then and I'm very satisfaced with this web! The web has a very competitive price with a enormous quality products.

My first bought was 21 auguts and the seller tell me that the shipping was between 10-30 fays and for my surprise the shipping arrived just 10 days after buy it. I don't have any problem with the shipping and neither with the bank at the time to pay the order.

In my opinion this is a great web and they have gotten a new buyer. All my friends now known this web and they think the same as me.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dhgate Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi strepic92!

We are happy to know that you are satisfied with the shopping experience you have on the site! We are looking forward in doing more business with you!

Regards,