4.7

They resolved my doubts fast,good atention, good service,I have 3 months in the page, i had bought 4 phones,Htc m8, iphone 6 plus, grand prime, and lg g4 and i have had not problems yet, they have good prices for phones, and good tarifs, all the phones had free shipping so it is a easy way to buy to my country whitout problems, i had sents messages to dh gate and they resolved it quickly they have a good service at the center messages, so i can say i have not problems i recommend this is a safe page to buy from any part of the world is a safety and fast way to buy anything.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dhgate Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Dhgate Cons: Delivery time frame.

• Good Experience

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi yeahhpass,

Thank you for your purchase. We are delighted that you are happy and satisfied with the product(s) you ordered from DHgate.com.

Regards,