3.5

Nice products. Satisfied untill now, except for one thing.

DHgate wants my credit card data...!I thought that it was a strange request from security center. It was really anoying not having authorization to pay with my credit card. I confirmed data and i am now waiting to hear from DHgate. Still i dont understand why i was asked to confirm my credit card data, once i use (as i told to security center) a virtual credit card for each purchase.

If i have to confirm each one on every purchase, i wont do nothing more in life beside sending emails to security center...I have lost many good deals and lots of time because of this request, and hope for fast resolution of this matter now that i have confirmed data. Beside that everything ok untill now.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Just lete me pay by credit card from now on!!! Thanks!.

Dhgate Pros: Good and cheap products.

Dhgate Cons: Dificulties, Difficulties on payment.

Comments

They seem to be scamming people.. I had the same issue and now they want info on all of my cards without approving the one I gave them info on....

I don't care if they want to add security, my AMEX will refund me on the spot if something goes wrong... Seems super fishy... I tried a couple difference cards, now they want the other amex and the other mastercard..

NO. approve one card and move on, you're not getting info for a card that won't guarantee or fight the fraudulent charges.

azulemp
@Anonymous

DHGATE IS A BIG SCAM I ADVISE EVERYONE NOT TO BUY! DONT PROVIDE CARD INFOS THEY WANT TO RIP YOU OFF!

I cant confirm my card due to incorrect prblm ehat i can do

Dhgate2014

Hi azulemp!

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. At the same time, our Safety Center normally does risk checks to make sure that you are the one who authorized the transaction.

This is to protect you and your account from any fraudulent transactions. This is to make sure that the one placing the order is the card owner.

For example if someone used your card the payment will not go through since they cannot verify the payment. The verification is actually a normal process for all credit cards that have been used for the first time here in our site.

Rest assured that once you have given us the information needed and your payment has been verified, we will no longer ask the same information from you on your future purchases.

For any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,

Samantha Customer Servic​e Center DHgate.com

@Dhgate2014

Doesn't work. DONT BUY FROM DHGATE. I GAVE THEM ONE CREDIT CARD # NOW THEY WANT ALL OF THEM

@Dhgate2014

I pay by apple pay, there nothing to verify, They still want me to send in my info, That the whole point of apple pay, so i dont have to send seller my financial info. End up cancel my order now waiting for refund, save yourself the trouble stay away

Dhgate Reviews