5.0

I like watch I bought. cheap and fast delivered.

Its to easy buying on dhgate.com. goods arrived less a month and purchase was made from my cellphone. I like so much watches for men, mainly watches for special dates for elegant wear. I just boight a new watch in golden color for my brother.

he also likes watches like elegant and sport. I hope find new models and watches, also sunglasses and clothes. I would like buy clothes online.

I will do by dhgate.com due its a siteweb with security for buyers around the world and very cheap and easy to buy. I am very happy with interface, customer service and plataform of dhgate.

Product or Service Mentioned: Watch.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Dhgate Pros: Customer service.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi anthony_11405_19!

Thank you for your purchase. We are delighted that you are happy and satisfied with the products you ordered from Dhgate.com.

Regards,