Fort Worth, Texas

I contacted DHGate through live chat. They were very friendly and understanding.

They assured me that they would escalate the issue since it appears my item was sent to Slovakia, rather than Fort Worth, TX, USA. I have attempted to contact the seller 3 times, who never responds to me. I am awaiting resolution. They assured me that I would be receiving more communication through my dhgate messaging center and I hope to get a refund of my money.

I am very hopeful to get this resolved soon because I am very busy and really don't have the time to concentrate of this day after day. I just want to get it resolved quickly and move on.

I hope this review will at least show that dhgate did engage with me and did it in a friendly, professional manner. This is the first time that anything like this has ever happened to me though Dhgate and have found the sellers more trust worthy and honest than the ones on other China sites such as Aliexpress.

Product or Service Mentioned: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Dhgate Pros: So far so good.

Comments

#1208664

I haven't received my dress. It's been 19 days need new tracking number

Dhgate2014
#1208190

Hi,

Thank you for your positive review.If you will not receive any updates on your DHgate inbox on the timeframe specified please contact us back for further assistance.

We appreciate your trust in DHgate.com, and we will do our best to give you the utmost service you deserve. If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,