2.5
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

The bridesmaid dress color was not at all as it appeared or stated when ordering.The sizes did not fit properly.

The quality of the lace was terrible - it snags and sticks to everything it touches. I paid a $30.00 expedited shipping fee to get the dress sooner which is a joke because the other bridesmaid did not expedite and all items were shipped and received the same days as each other. Waste of money. Had to purchase a new dress off of the shelf somewhere.

Then they ask me to remove my review for $8.00 refund and DHGate asks me to do so as well for a $5.00 store credit. I will never order from DHGate or anything from China or Singapore or wherever it comes from EVER again.

We lost so much money by trying to save money ordering online for less.LESSON LEARNED.

Review about: Dress.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Fake product photos, No buyer protection.

Had an Experience with Dhgate?

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please provide the order number so that we can check the order details and see how we can resolve this issue.

Please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link if you have any questions: http://dg.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do#pu1403-helptop-contactUs or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,