West Lafayette, Indiana
1.7

I ordered about $20 worth of things from here, none of it ever came, funny part though, roommate ordered some items you'd find in a head shop, they all came. the irony.

anyways, i used the wrong adress on one of these orders and my card was used on a random website with that address. so in conclusion. don't use DHGate. i also spoke with customer service, to no avail, and i received a call from a Chinese woman who couldn't speak English trying to communicate with me, and she hung up on me!

this site is a joke. never ordering from here again.

Reason of review: Theft, no delivery, fraudulent charges.

Dhgate Cons: Customer service no help, Poor english, Dh gate commits fraud, Never arrived.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi xbooow59!

We do understand upsetting this must be since you have not received your order, rest assured that we will be here to help you. Can you please just provide us the Order Number (PO#)?

That way, we can pull up the order details on our end.

Once we have your PO#, we will continue in helping you with this issue. If you have any other concerns, please feel free to message us back.

Riane