1.3

I ordered custom engraved pens and on the order page where payment is submitted there is a "notes to seller" where I put what I wanted engraved on the pens. I recieved a box of pens, no engraving.

I contacted the seller, and he said there was no engraving request and pretty much accused me of trying to cheat Dhgate. Why would I order a box of pens that I could simply get at a local store? The point of the order was the customized engraving.

Dhgate told me they were going to issue me half credit of the purchase amount, which is ridiculous. I will be uninstalling the application and taking my business elsewhere.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pen.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hello!

Please provide us your order number and login email address. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern.

If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: customersupport@DHgate.com

Regards,