1.9

I ordered a dress for my Matron of Honor in peach. It arrived in ivory.

The bad part is that i asked if Albertadress would agree to use this customer color before i even orderd the dress. I ordered custom sizing and typed in the custom color. I also sent three messages to be sure we agreed on the color to be proactive. All i got in response was "ok." They were supposed to send a picture of the color they were going to use.

I never got that. I opened the package when it arrived and it was ivory. I sent the seller a message to resolve this. The seller stated that i should have sent a message when i ordered the dress.

They said the measurements were very large and it was not an easy dress to make. The seller told me I needed to understand. I told her that at the top of the paper they sent with the dress it states to make this dress peach with ivory lace overlay. I sent several messages to get a resolution.

Albertadress has ignored me completely for two weeks. I sent a message to DHgate and did not get any personable customer service at all.

They sent me to this link. I am so dissapointed.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dhgate Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Dhgate2014

Hi there!

Please send us your order number so that we can check the details and provide further assistance.

For any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,